Friday, July 30, 2010

I return to creation to be one with all things that are actually nothing more than myself. Strangely though there is always a persistent quest within this escapist realm to realize truth, to remind myself as to why am doing this, where I really am and what is really going on. Often I do not want to know, for it is this very truth that instigated the creation of this universe, as it is referred to. It is a truth that at some level, I do not wish to be a part of, as the very point of ‘existence’ is to remove myself from eternal knowledge and wisdom. I long for the bliss of ignorance and cry foul at attempts to rouse me from my slumber. Let me rest in this fantasy, no matter how twisted it may be, for I cannot bear the solitude of being one without other. That trap no longer seduces me. Reality is not something I crave, leave me to live and die, over and over.